2022 EDITION: 115 pages packed with everything you need to know to plan an itinerary and book accommodation (the morning before or six months earlier!) along the fourteen-day, 270-kilometre (169-mile) walk along the Chemin de Stevenson from Le Puy-en-Velay to Alès.
Presented in a light, easy to read format and illustrated with dozens of photos, this comprehensive guidebook covering distances, accommodation, suggested itineraries, practical tips on transport options, market days, available services (where to find a pharmacy or ATM) and much more makes planning a breeze.
I Love Walking in France guidebooks are written to answer all the questions I find myself asking—
- What will the scenery be like?
- Where will I find accommodation?
- How far apart are the villages?
- Can I have my luggage transferred ahead?
- Where will I find an ATM, a pharmacy, a grocery store?
- Do any villages along the path host a fresh food market and what day is it held?
- Which villages are connected by train or bus services, or is there a local taxi?
- Are there any museums or interesting sights that I should allow extra time to see?
- Are there any ‘most beautiful villages’ that would make the perfect stop for a rest day or afternoon?
I Love Walking in France guidebooks are delivered as a PDF download, allowing easy access to all website links or, if you prefer a paper copy, print only those pages you wish to carry.
Download the 2022 edition and start planning!